2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you tell me what Thelwells budget is.

This is a stupid point this Zat as when it comes to any of our transfers it's about getting other clubs to agree to our ridiculous payment structures, nobody can answer that unless they work for the actual selling club.
I agree, it is indeed a stupid point.

Its about as stupid as complaining all day about Thelwell when we dont actually know his budget and the issues from Kenwright etc

The person to blame here surely is Moshiri for not providing a transfer budget worthy of the name.

….always find these posts so amusing.

GOT posters are not paid £millions to have knowledge of global markets and identify talent that fits the budget. GOT posters tend to have jobs, now you’re asking them to do Thelwell’s :coffee:

Didn’t El Bilal Toure sign for Almeria last summer for less than Thelwell paid for Maupay?

Youre asking Thelwell to also do Moshiris job.

Its about as stupid as complaining all day about Thelwell when we dont actually know his budget and the issues from Kenwright etc

The person to blame here surely is Moshiri for not providing a transfer budget worthy of the name.

IMG_6335.jpeg

I think most of us are asking our Director of football, to Direct Football.

If hes not able to do the job hes highly paid to do, then maybe he should leave and let somebody else do it.

Tbf Kev has a dilemna
No point in signing Fancy Dan's who won't be prepared to roll their sleeves up in the Championship next season. He is making sure he signs players who will be prepared to track back on a freezing Tuesday November night at Plymouth.
He's thinking of the bigger picture

Status
Not open for further replies.