Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Kieran Trippier

Polish_20240822_085134413.webp

Form dipped quite dramatically middle of last season. There were lots of rumours at the time that was down to stuff going on in his private life so you’d hope that’s no longer a factor if he does come here. But telling that NUFC are letting him go after he was up until very recently one of their most important players

Edit: actually just read that Howe doesn’t want him to leave

You know that, I know that, we all know that...think Dyche is counting down the days until Bournemouth at home when Young will be back in the side.

Yeah it's why my first reaction when my brother messaged earlier today about trippier was ughhhh.

Then I thought about the actual reality of our side and who we have and am now fully aboard the choice

Form dipped quite dramatically middle of last season. There were lots of rumours at the time that was down to stuff going on in his private life so you’d hope that’s no longer a factor if he does come here. But telling that NUFC are letting him go after he was up until very recently one of their most important players

Simple facts mate, Newcastle are recruiting at the level of a team that expects to qualify for the champions league, we aren't even close to that luxury.

Newcastle players being replaced by players that can take them forwards short to long term are by and large going to be short term big improvements for us

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back