Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Kieran Trippier

Unfortunately mate he had almost identical defensive stats to Ashley Young last year
I'm talking about who's the better player. From eye test and what they are expected to do. What Tripper was expected to do at Newcastle is miles different from here.

And you're bringing up "defensive stats"

The question should be - who is the better RB today. Ashley Young or Kieran Trippier.

That answer is obvious

It’s a good job 3 points is worth more than 1. And you only get 3 points by scoring

Scoring goals, keeping the opponents defence questioning every attack is far more important than playing 8 at the back and hoping you snatch a goal

Dyche played this fine margin game at Burnley and it caught up with him.
And Martinez played the way you want and it caught up with him also at Wigan and at us also.

And he had one of if the best centre forwards on the planet at his peak playing for us at the time.

I'm talking about who's the better player. From eye test and what they are expected to do. What Tripper was expected to do at Newcastle is miles different from here.

And you're bringing up "defensive stats"

The question should be - who is the better RB today. Ashley Young or Kieran Trippier.

That answer is obvious

Wait there, so your saying actual stats don’t matter and looking good does???

Fear you're right, thing is if he does do that at least Harrison can play his actual bloody position for once which means he has to then start either Lindstrom or Ndiaye.

Injury crisis eventually leaves him no options but to play certain players 😂

Ahh you see, that’s where he chucks Ndiaye on the left and sticks with Harrison on the right *taps temple*

debating a full back that’s better then AY

but it should be nathan patty’son

what when he’s back? 66 right backs and only one slot? i know right now like we need a fit one

again this whoe whole thing is the clubs a mess every single dot to dot with the club

is all on that

debating a full back that’s better then AY

but it should be nathan patty’son

what when he’s back? 66 right backs and only one slot? i know right now like we need a fit one

again this whoe whole thing is the clubs a mess every single dot to dot with the club

is all on that
Nathan Patterson is a figment of our imagination Matty

He doesn't exist, it's fugaze, it's make-believe.

1724343801092.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back