Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Kieran Trippier

Don't care better than our other options at rb would obviously prefer a younger more sustainable option
our under 23 right back gave a great performance in midweek Dyche the Dinosaur was there so let's sign another injury prone over 30 years old right back - Hey ho -
He certainly has a great youth policy - Dobbin scored his debut goal - we never ever seen him again .....

RB is arguably our most important position in the fight to stay up this season. Our options there currently are far and beyond the worst in the league.

Given this reality, if we have a chance to get him, it would be bonkers to not sign him unless the money was beyond nonsensical, which I can't imagine would be the case here.

our under 23 right back gave a great performance in midweek Dyche the Dinosaur was there so let's sign another injury prone over 30 years old right back - Hey ho -
He certainly has a great youth policy - Dobbin scored his debut goal - we never ever seen him again .....
I would love to see dixon given an opportunity but like you correctly wrote dyche is so unwilling to take bold moves which ends up being counterproductive not sensible as he intends

RB is arguably our most important position in the fight to stay up this season. Our options there currently are far and beyond the worst in the league.

Given this reality, if we have a chance to get him, it would be bonkers to not sign him unless the money was beyond nonsensical, which I can't imagine would be the case here.
I think scoring goals is more important than adding a 4th right back to the team

I think scoring goals is more important than adding a 4th right back to the team
We stayed up last season with zero goals and good defence.

And he wouldn't be our 4th right back. He'd be the first right back all day. He'd be expected to do zero in attack, just defend in Dyche ball.

Pretty sure he can still do that

We stayed up last season with zero goals and good defence.

And he wouldn't be our 4th right back. He'd be the first right back all day. He'd be expected to do zero in attack, just defend in Dyche ball.

Pretty sure he can still do that
Couple of things,

1. You can only go so long with the "not scoring" option. Its not really a good idea to say "oh we were sound last year, so we'll be sound this year". You don't score you have problems, the lowest scorers in the leagues are the ones who normally get releagted
2. I never said 4th choice, I said 4th right back in the squad
3. Kieran Trippier is not a good defender BTW, his defence stats were on par with Ashley Young last year. So if you want him to "just defend" then you have made the team significantly worse because the only asset he has is crossing the ball

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back