Kirkby Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am seriously considering...". What a snotty, egotistical tone! When you realise that the rest of the world doesn't care about what you (or me) will, or won't, 'happily accept', I promise, you'll be in a better place. It's only words and letters - behave your fuucking self! (plus for a 'hate' piece, there wasn't a lot of hate in it). Removing stuff, is like putting your hands over your eyes and believing the world no longer exists. Dumb.

Care to elaborate Suits?

it looks like a sly dig at this board or someone on this board. it wasnt.

it was in fact a swipe at beelzebub, the self appointed bastion of all facts regarding everton. the toffeeweb gangster himself, mr kenrick. tired of his biased brand of asinine blather.

Blue Lou and Dennis are from Kipper mate, they are both very anti kirkby
i really don't know why would you post that. as i'm sure you know, i was initially quite keen on the kirkby proposal, partly because i couldn't see that the club could afford much else. however, as things have progressed i have become ever more sceptical as to the viability of the development. to date i have seen nothing to make me feel my concerns are not valid, but i'm still open to being convinced of the merits of the scheme. i also have similar reservations as regards the loop proposal. but i am not particularly pro- or anti- anything other than being pro-everton.

i really don't know why would you post that. as i'm sure you know, i was initially quite keen on the kirkby proposal, partly because i couldn't see that the club could afford much else. however, as things have progressed i have become ever more sceptical as to the viability of the development. to date i have seen nothing to make me feel my concerns are not valid, but i'm still open to being convinced of the merits of the scheme. i also have similar reservations as regards the loop proposal. but i am not particularly pro- or anti- anything other than being pro-everton.

Yeh you have said this nonsense on the other site, dont know why you say it dennis as you have not made a pro kirkby post for ages if ever, which makes you anti kirkby does it not?

Yeh you have said this nonsense on the other site, dont know why you say it dennis as you have not made a pro kirkby post for ages if ever, which makes you anti kirkby does it not?
it's only the truth, take it or leave it hb.
amazingly enough my most pro-kirkby posts were some time back when i felt it would probably be the best option for the club, if somewhat a case of beggars can't be choosers. that was when i'd be abused by those who were firmly anti-kirkby.
subsequently, as my concerns regarding the project increased, my posts also became somewhat more sceptical in nature, unsurprisingly. with the result that i am now abused by the pro-kirkby camp.
as i have said, my main interest is in what's best for everton & it seems increasingly obvious to me that doesn't mean the kirkby development, but i'm still open to be convinced otherwise.
fair enough you and others on both sides of the debate have entrenched positions - i don't, yet.

Last edited:
it's only the truth, take it or leave it hb.
amazingly enough my most pro-kirkby posts were some time back when i felt it would probably be the best option for the club, if somewhat a case of beggars can't be choosers. that was when i'd be abused by those who were firmly anti-kirkby.
subsequently, as my concerns regarding the project increased, my posts also became somewhat more sceptical in nature, unsurprisingly. with the result that i am now abused by the pro-kirkby camp.
as i have said, my main interest is in what's best for everton & it seems increasingly obvious to me that doesn't mean the kirkby development, but i'm still open to be convinced otherwise.
fair enough you and others on both sides of the debate have entrenched positions - i don't, yet.

So you havent posted pro kirkby or anything neutral for that matter for some time, some might say dennis that would make you anti kirkby. You can stick to your 'neutral' stance all you like but everyone knows your true position on this matter

So you havent posted pro kirkby or anything neutral for that matter for some time, some might say dennis that would make you anti kirkby. You can stick to your 'neutral' stance all you like but everyone knows your true position on this matter
i don't even understand your issue with this, do i have to be pigeon-holed?
it's easy for those with entrenched positions to accuse everybody who doesn't agree 100% of being on the opposite side, however the only side i'm interested in seeing win is everton. so despite my concerns, if kirkby does go ahead i'll still be hoping that it's a huge success for the club & that all my doubts prove to be unfounded. no doubt somebody who is anti-kirkby would probably consider that a pro-kirkby stance! but as i said, i'm not pro- or anti- anything other than pro-everton.

i don't even understand your issue with this, do i have to be pigeon-holed?
it's easy for those with entrenched positions to accuse everybody who doesn't agree 100% of being on the opposite side, however the only side i'm interested in seeing win is everton. so despite my concerns, if kirkby does go ahead i'll still be hoping that it's a huge success for the club & that all my doubts prove to be unfounded. no doubt somebody who is anti-kirkby would probably consider that a pro-kirkby stance! but as i said, i'm not pro- or anti- anything other than pro-everton.

I dunno why you would want to appear neutral as its a very emotive issue and if we were to ask on the other site what your stance was i doubt very much we would get anything other than dennis is anti kirkby

he isnt on here though. and that 'history' in my signature extends to quite some abusive and threatening behaviour.

now, as for 'abrasive' i have noticed it isnt just one individual that you seem quite fiery with.

me said:
a few people

your less that 150 posts in, and it appears you are cutting quite a path.

tact, im not always the best at being tactful, but i do try.

he isnt on here though. and that 'history' in my signature extends to quite some abusive and threatening behaviour.

now, as for 'abrasive' i have noticed it isnt just one individual that you seem quite fiery with.

your less that 150 posts in, and it appears you are cutting quite a path.

tact, im not always the best at being tactful, but i do try.

I give as good as i get, if someone wants to be less than friendly with me then i will give it back....simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back