Kissock's first match

Status
Not open for further replies.
First ever post from me here i usually just browse and see wat everyone else has too say, JP was in my bros year in school and my bro thinks he is a bit of a wild lad also seen him play last summer at the pitz when we were waiting for are game too start he looked really good on the ball dont know how happy moyes would be with him havin a kick about with his mates though. Is only a small lad aswell think we have enough small players for the time being.

Saw a report on the BBC that Chelsea refused a loan request for their young midfielder Sinclair.They didn't want him to go to a team involved in a relegation fight (Leicester City)because it would effect his confidence and would prefer him to stay at Stamford Bridge.Just wonder what being in a team beaten on a regular basis will do to JP's

All not well at Gretna David Irons has resigned the managers position and left for the mighty Morton, while the owner is seriously ill in hospital and the club are now a hairs breath away from going into adminstration!

All not boding well for young JP at a club in turmoil over the border.

Wouldnt be shocked to see him stay up there or move to a lower league club in the summer permamently. He is never going to make the step up in grade to prem, he is much too lightweight

Ive never seen him play mate so i wouldnt comment, those who have though dont seem to like him.

Reading between the lines of what David Irons says i dont think weve seen the end of him at goodison.

Ive never seen him play mate so i wouldnt comment, those who have though dont seem to like him.

Reading between the lines of what David Irons says i dont think weve seen the end of him at goodison.

Paddy Nevin without the skill and you get the idea

He's been man of the match in two of his three games for Gretna. What was it Andy Gray said about Arteta being too lightweight for the PL based on his evidence playing for Rangers. You sound like Pblueman, lets fill the team with big lumps and be done with it. Leave the likes of Messi to other clubs huh.

A lot of blues are down on him, i wonder is he the victim of fan hype, he was built up as the second coming in the youth team for a long time!

Last edited:
He's been man of the match in two of his three games for Gretna. What was it Andy Gray said about Arteta being too lightweight for the PL based on his evidence playing for Rangers. You sound like Pblueman, lets fill the team with big lumps and be done with it. Leave the likes of Messi to other clubs huh.

Comparing JPK to Arteta, so laughable its untrue. Comparing him to Messi, even more laughable.
Slight difference BW the 2 have skill in abundance, JPK doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back