Kissock's first match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doesnt have the same thing about it does it: Rotterdam/Manchester.

If we get anywhere near that sort of aceness before I die then I'll be a happy melt.

Not quite the same but i was maybe too young to appreciate the Rotterdam victory, i will more than make up for it this time

You going to Florence, as it looks, in the next round? That will be a cracking away day, apart from greasy ultra stabbing.

Will do my best mate, finding it very hard to get tickets to the uefa aways to be honest. Might just fly over to italy though and see what happens

Florence is good enough just for the bevvying, I would get the seats nabbed up now though. Theres no way Rosenborg are going to come back from that.

Still, we're away first leg and you got to fancy us to bring them back here and get a result.

Florence is good enough just for the bevvying, I would get the seats nabbed up now though. Theres no way Rosenborg are going to come back from that.

Still, we're away first leg and you got to fancy us to bring them back here and get a result.

Yeh thats what i was thinking, Florence will be a great place to go for a few days and have a shandy or 2!!. I fancy us to go all the way to be honest

Its sound this Euro soccer thing isnt it. To be honest mate, after the Kharkiv first leg and first half at their place, anything is a bonus. At least we got some games, decent aways and some good times out of it. Everything now is a bonus, we've got a chance of doing well if we can avoid the injuries like. Pienaar is something else.

Anyway! Back to Kissock! I live near Glasgow now and watched STV to see highlights of JPK on Saturday. He only got a couple of touches and was playing quite a bit behind the striker. He looks good but will have to put on a lot more weight to make it in the Prem. I will be going to a couple of matches though in motherwell where they play at home this season. I suppose this shows the pull the lad has got because of his natural skill. I will of course report back as much as I can on him as he is seen as the new Roone.... sorry I can't say it!!!

Wouldnt be shocked to see him stay up there or move to a lower league club in the summer permamently. He is never going to make the step up in grade to prem, he is much too lightweight

What, like the players mentioned? Or SWP, Aaron Lennon?

Comparing JPK to Arteta, so laughable its untrue. Comparing him to Messi, even more laughable.
Slight difference BW the 2 have skill in abundance, JPK doesnt

Ah, so what you actually mean is he is good enough for his size?

He will never make it in this league, SPL is probably his level

Yes Nostradamus! (y)

What, like the players mentioned? Or SWP, Aaron Lennon?

Ah, so what you actually mean is he is good enough for his size?

Yes Nostradamus! (y)

No what i mean is he is too small, too lightweight and not got enough skill. Apart from that he is great and will be a huge success!!(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back