Kit for 24/25

They are paying us £20 million per season.

Even if that £75 were pure profit, they'd need to shift over a quarter of a million adult Everton shirts per season for them to break even.

They are burning venture capital, and certainly not becoming rich.
It'd be interesting to see sales figures on kits/clothing/merch etc, even for old deals. I wonder how much of it is them paying to supply/sell kits, save how much is the advertising. As you/others have pointed out, £20m is 200,000 people spending £100 each, at pure profit.

It'd be interesting to see sales figures on kits/clothing/merch etc, even for old deals. I wonder how much of it is them paying to supply/sell kits, save how much is the advertising. As you/others have pointed out, £20m is 200,000 people spending £100 each, at pure profit.
Yeah, this deal is a brand-building / salvaging operation on their part, I think.

They've had high-profile desertions with Villa and Newcastle moving on last season.

I maintain that all they are interested in is selling the brand and client portfolio to Adidas or Nike. I think their image is too damaged to ever reach parity with the sports brand big boys.

Yeah, this deal is a brand-building / salvaging operation on their part, I think.

They've had high-profile desertions with Villa and Newcastle moving on last season.

I maintain that all they are interested in is selling the brand and client portfolio to Adidas or Nike. I think their image is too damaged to ever reach parity with the sports brand big boys.
Well Nike/Addidas etc are pretty well established and a long history behind them! But Castore arae doing pretty well so far, and outside of football have some pretty big deals with major brands/sports people. As far as I'm aware they quality issues seem mainly limited to their footy gear, so many ppl may not even be aware of them. If they can keep growing their share in F1, Tennis, Cricket and other sports then I'm sure they can keep growing a bigger slice of the pie.

Even if that £75 were pure profit, they'd need to shift over a quarter of a million adult Everton shirts per season for them to break even.

The club might have said its getting 20million a season, but do you honestly believe they`re telling us the full truth? Maybe we are getting that much but I`m not believing it, we`ve been lied to so often by these clowns that run our club that if they say something about record deals I`ll not believe it.

The club might have said its getting 20million a season, but do you honestly believe they`re telling us the full truth? Maybe we are getting that much but I`m not believing it, we`ve been lied to so often by these clowns that run our club that if they say something about record deals I`ll not believe it.
I believe it, yes.

It'd be insane for a Premier League club to lie about that. Not least because they need to submit their accounts and pass PSR.

That's not how it works in terms of "value" to Castore. we have to remember that the Castore branding and logo is all over Goodison Park, The players, the coaching staff, advertising hoardings, TV graphics, etc. it will also be all over the new stadium.

Every weekend the premier league is broadcast into 800 million homes in 188 countries. For a relatively new company like Castore, that is a lot of potential customers, they would not ordinarily have access to.

It says 21 on the list, but here it says 13.

Additionally, forward Youssef Chermiti moves to 17 and Neal Maupay to 13.
Haha Everton that. Maupay did have 21 on the bench vs Roma so I assumed he'd changed

1723726100560.png

That's not how it works in terms of "value" to Castore. we have to remember that the Castore branding and logo is all over Goodison Park, The players, the coaching staff, advertising hoardings, TV graphics, etc. it will also be all over the new stadium.

Every weekend the premier league is broadcast into 800 million homes in 188 countries. For a relatively new company like Castore, that is a lot of potential customers, they would not ordinarily have access to.
They are playing with fire with the amounts they are paying to teams across other sports. Well backed obviously, but will need to gain traction soon. Splurging to gain market share can’t last forever - ask Cazoo!

I wonder what the return on their investment in brand building will be generated from this sort of advertising; hardly Lando Norris is he.
IMG_1120.png

I know they make watches, but with the word “Ward” in the title and the white cross, it looks like we are sponsored by a hospital
Would probably make more business sense given the amount of players we have in the treatment room each year!

Typical Everton signing a shirt sponsorship a month after the shirt was released.
Yeah puts me off every year a pre/early season purchase

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.