Kit for 24/25

Was just someone asking for Iroegbunam on the back of their shirt holding everyone up
Ahh that’s what it was makes sense. I thought I seen holgate post on social media last night, that if all the gear sold out in Everton shop in town, he would pay for own transfer.

Is there a 3rd kit due this season at all?

On Toffee Tv yesterday they said that the third kit was on sale in JD sports in Speke, so I had guessed it had leaked and was going to be launched by the club at some point yesterday, but nothing was announced. I was tempted to drive out there, but they may have put it away again now.

Looks nice with the badge instead of the tower

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822-121628.png
    Screenshot_20240822-121628.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 5

That kit has got nothing to do with baseball. They’ve designed a kit and then made up some mad story to tie it into Goodison.

"The shirt's neutral colour palette and subtle pinstripe lend from a classic baseball look, while a flat-front waistband on the shorts and matching cushioned-heel socks complement the style. A contemporary charcoal V-neck collar with yellow pinstripe is repeated in detailing on the shirt sleeves, shorts and socks.

"We have used Goodison as our inspiration for all three of this season's kits. The home kit is a classic Everton look but with a nod to the Club's first ever crest. The away kit is inspired by great Goodison night matches and the famous atmosphere created under the lights. This kit is about acknowledging Goodison's versatility and the stage it has provided over more than 130 years.

"We wanted to remind people that it has not only hosted the great Everton teams of decades gone by but been a part of the wider sporting fabric and story."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back