Kit for 24/25

I mean, we are even awful at this arent we. Most clubs announce new kit suppliers before the existing one expires.

It feels common knowledge we will, unfortunately, be with Castore - the season ended weeks ago an announcement of some variety would be nice.

Communication, Everton, it would be nice to have some of it.

I wonder if they are trying to wrap it up in some soft "Everton Heritage" statement which mentions the same buzz words Joshy boy had in his statements... just pull the plaster Everton and be done with it.

Little one is asking if he will have his new kit for holidays, my honest answer has been its Everton mate, who knows when we will have it.

I mean, we are even awful at this arent we. Most clubs announce new kit suppliers before the existing one expires.

It feels common knowledge we will, unfortunately, be with Castore - the season ended weeks ago an announcement of some variety would be nice.

I wonder if they are trying to wrap it up in some soft "Everton Heritage" statement which mentions the same buzz words Joshy boy had in his statements... just pull the plaster Everton and be done with it.

Little one is asking if he will have his new kit for holidays, my honest answer has been its Everton mate, who knows when we will have it.

Fully agree, and it's not just the replica kits.

'Commercial managers' seem to come and go at EFC, and nothing changes.

Any new owner ( not 777) needs to have this on their 'things to do', list.

Have they cleared up the floater that's been stinking out the gaff? I heard that they called it Maupay because just as they think it's gone, up it pops again looking for a new shirt for next season.

Fully agree, and it's not just the replica kits.

'Commercial managers' seem to come and go at EFC, and nothing changes.

Any new owner ( not 777) needs to have this on their 'things to do', list.

Ive just made a post about this in the Textor thread, whoever comes in needs to sort the commercials, get good deals and push things through which makes money for the club.

That whole department needs getting into check.

The kit situation is just a joke though, I await a awful release which says "biggest commercial deal in our history" - when in reality its probably £5 over the last one.

It's because Everton are likely ashamed to be going with a manufacturer that was humiliatingly binned off by two of our rivals last season due to completely amateur and unacceptable quality control issues.

They have literally nothing whatsoever to shout about with this Castore deal, so will announce it quietly and try to deal with any distribution or quality issues later down the line.

We'll enter our 'new era' at Bramley Moore sporting a kit made by Castore and with Stake.com brandished on it - shameful.

It's because Everton are likely ashamed to be going with a manufacturer that was humiliatingly binned off by two of our rivals last season due to completely amateur and unacceptable quality control issues.

They have literally nothing whatsoever to shout about with this Castore deal, so will announce it quietly and try to deal with any distribution or quality issues later down the line.

We'll enter our 'new era' at Bramley Moore sporting a kit made by Castore and with Stake.com brandished on it - shameful.
I thought betting sponsored were to be outlawed by then?

View attachment 258823
View attachment 258825
The logo changed to blue way back in 1992

( Tell him how I know this @Exeter_Gently :D )
1717155297389.jpeg