Kit for 24/25

It was nice to have a shirt in a style no other club had. I didn`t like the shade of blue, but apart from that I liked it.

It wasn't the only one I'm not sure what else but Chelsea for example below. We often had similar to Chelsea

1717541100565.jpeg

The response to the 98 kit show how hard it is to please everyone, some hate it some love it, don’t envy the designers.

I really liked it though funnily enough I was tempted by one on eBay the other day

I think they all just merge into one now! As people have said over the thread, you associate players and era's with certain kits (especially away ones)

I still don't see the reasoning behind 3 new kits, 3 new goalie kits and a whole new training range every season?

I'd love us to go back to a new home & away kit rotation every other season (I'm guessing most kids only get one kit a year anyway, it will just be the home kit one summer, the away kit the next summer) they can do what they want with the 3rd & the training gear then....they can churn them out as much as they like!

The retro kits are getting more and more popular, and in 20 years time, you wont be able to have the same affinity you did with any of our current kits as they are not worn for long enough!

It would garner so much good press, i.e looking to save the planet, stop parents forking out fortunes for the newest kit, saving money on advertising etc etc) I know Brentford did it a couple of years ago but not much got made of it!

Some of our away/3rd kits over the years have been brilliant, but you only see them played in once or twice (the green 3rd kit at southampton).

i'm guessing its not the clubs decision its the manufacturers, but surely there is some sort of fan based action can be took?

Plus with the likes of DHGate making such good copies these days, how many actually get sold?

Usually Mid July before the new kit appears on sale. It means we miss out a good 2 months when we`re trying to off load last years left overs with up to 70% off. Its no wonder the club are so bad at making money.

Usually Mid July before the new kit appears on sale. It means we miss out a good 2 months when we`re trying to off load last years left overs with up to 70% off. Its no wonder the club are so bad at making money.
23/24 - 29th June (Hummel)
22/23 - 1st July (Hummel)
21/22 - 9th July (Hummel)
20/21 - 3rd July (Hummel)
19/20 - 18th July (Umbro)
18/19 - 5th May (Umbro)
17/18 - 16th May (Umbro)
16/17 - 12th May (Umbro)
15/16 - 21st May (Umbro)

Apart from one very late year for Umbro, they were on it early every season. Looks like the delay in release may be something to do with Hummel and not the club.