Kit for 24/25

Very disappointing jersey for our last season at Goodison.

I guess the Arsenal board didn’t consider “what would Everton do” when looking at their options for last season at Highbury jersey
100% agree with this.

As our basket case of a board, marketing and comms teams are shocking then it doesn’t surprise me but we could have had a final goodison season kit designed to the heritage of the club and something like the one we wore in the friendly where Sandro scored his only goal.

Missed an open goal commercially here which is something we were prolific on the pitch last season, but with PSR we can’t afford to keep doing this off the pitch

Last edited:
It does have a 69-70 look, if it is real. Blue cuffs. White(ish) collar, no stripes. Just need plain white shorts and white (sometimes amber) socks. I'm in.

1717875226059.png

1717875377162.png

100% agree with this.

As our basket case of a board, marketing and comms teams are shocking then it doesn’t surprise me but we could have had a final goodison season kit designed to the heritage of the club and something like the one we wore in the friendly where Sandro scored his only goal.

Missed an open goal commercially here which is something we were prolific on the pitch last season, but with PSR we can’t afford to keep doing this off the pitch
I doubt any Everton staff had much say in the new kit. The lack of a senior leadership in the club likely means nobody is accountable or setting strategy for all manner of off pitch decisions.

The sooner the ownership is resolved and professionals are appointed to fill compatible roles the better.

I doubt any Everton staff had much say in the new kit. The lack of a senior leadership in the club likely means nobody is accountable or setting strategy for all manner of off pitch decisions.

The sooner the ownership is resolved and professionals are appointed to fill compatible roles the better.
A small franchise of travis Perkins would have better commercial acumen than our club

If this is accurate; it is perhaps the worst Home kit in all my time supporting the club.

It would be a toss up between this one and the 09-10 Home kit.
What was the one to one shirt where they printed it the wrong way or something? Remember the sponsor being sewn on and feeling like felt. Can someone jog my memory?