Kit for 24/25

The design of the collar, with the lines that close to the stitching so there's an overlap in what color there's closest to the blue of the shirt really makes it look cheap in my opinion.

Could be an early version, but that really doesn't inspire me with confidence.
Pretty sure this is one of the new breed of Chinese fakes. Judging by the prices on that site, anyway.

What do you expect? Most folk going around telling others why they should not be bothered about a kit at all, so why should the club/manufacturer care about any level of quality.

What do you expect? Most folk going around telling others why they should not be bothered about a kit at all, so why should the club/manufacturer care about any level of quality.

tbf, Castore and Everton should be very bothered.

1st off its Castores first kit with us, a chance to make a real impression. It's pretty crap for a first kit.

Secondly its our last season at Goodison. Surely they could have come up with something more classy. Even if the collar was all white and remove the wierd tyre marks on the pattern.

They've had a long time to come up with that design and it's not exactly inspiring. I don't hate it, I just think it's a bit "meh" and surprised that for their first Everton kit, that was the best Castore could do.

1st off its Castores first kit with us, a chance to make a real impression. It's pretty crap for a first kit.

Secondly its our last season at Goodison. Surely they could have come up with something more classy. Even if the collar was all white and remove the wierd tyre marks on the pattern.

They've had a long time to come up with that design and it's not exactly inspiring. I don't hate it, I just think it's a bit "meh" and surprised that for their first Everton kit, that was the best Castore could do.

Personally I don’t think we’ve had a genuinely smart home kit in years.

I agree that they should be bothered particularly at the asking price but as I say , every year we see the same routine “why is anybody arsed about a kit” etc. they see that.

I was going to suggest to the fans forum , let the younger members/season ticket holders enter a competition for a third kit or training top design. Pick about two or three of the best and put them to a vote for members.

Imagine the feeling a youngster would get seeing their design worn by the players.

I guess the data probably tells them that it doesn't really matter what the kit looks like because people will buy it anyway - parents for their kids, other parents pressured into buying for their kids when their mates have all got it, etc.

That's likely why barely any thought ever goes into the kit design.

I reckon, if that's the kit - which it appears it is - it probably took about a day for Castore to draw up the design and send it to Everton, who likely immediately signed off on it.

Any ambitious club would have had a special edition kit lined up like. You can bet Liverpool would have.

I believe The Friedkin Group have said they will be changing our kit colour to red as it will look more traditional, dynamic, and Intimidating to the opposition...

ER 03.jpg

Edit: FFS! It actually looks better in red.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back