Kit for 24/25

I don't mind it too much. Granted, we'll see how it looks in action, but it could be worse I suppose given the maker. All assuming this is actually it.

Most of the people who don't like it wouldn't be buying it anyway. I think it's ok. It's blue with a round neck and they are my main 2 criteria for "nice". I still won't buy one for me and I buy my niece one no matter how bad they are.

Definitely a fake based on the leak which is probably the real kit. The collar is off, the badge is the wrong colour and stitched wrongly. Castore are bad with quality but the marketing photos usually aren't.

Oh and also it's on some random website selling it for £35 when it's not even being released until July. The counterfeiters knock these up the whole time regardless of how big a club is.

I do think the kit will look like this but I am pretty certain that those photos make it look a lot worse than the end product will be. Well the marketing end product anyway. Then people will buy them and they'll have badges upside down and the kit will fall apart after a wash.

IMG_9480.webp

I believe The Friedkin Group have said they will be changing our kit colour to red as it will look more traditional, dynamic, and Intimidating to the opposition...
Edit: FFS! It actually looks better in red.
This actually happen to Cardiff City in 2012, the new owner forced ‘the bluebirds’ to switch to a red home kit and unsurprisingly it didn’t go down very well with fans.

They switched back mid-season 2015!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back