Kit for 24/25

Concept kit for last season at Goodison Park

Attachments

• IMG_7060.png
    IMG_7060.png
    111 KB · Views: 14

tbf, Castore and Everton should be very bothered.

1st off its Castores first kit with us, a chance to make a real impression. It's pretty crap for a first kit.

Secondly its our last season at Goodison. Surely they could have come up with something more classy. Even if the collar was all white and remove the wierd tyre marks on the pattern.

They've had a long time to come up with that design and it's not exactly inspiring. I don't hate it, I just think it's a bit "meh" and surprised that for their first Everton kit, that was the best Castore could do.

Agree completely.

Unless they’ve got a surprise round the corner I find it shocking there’s nothing for the final season at Goodison.

All this “it’s blue why you bothered” nonsense irks me for what is a historic season for the club.

Agree completely.

Unless they’ve got a surprise round the corner I find it shocking there’s nothing for the final season at Goodison.

All this “it’s blue why you bothered” nonsense irks me for what is a historic season for the club.
Should have the fans sponsor the shirt with an image of Goodison Park saying thanks for the memories on and a similar one of Bramley Moore Dock for the first new season there,reimbursing Stake if necessary, so they're not out of pocket.