Kit for 24/25

I reckon they’re waiting on 100% certainty that the stadium will be ready for the following season before announcing a commemorative kit.
Would be absolute commercial madness from Castore to not have one imho.
I wonder if we’re waiting on hitting a commissioning milestone or two before they can be absolutely sure there won’t be a delay.
Appear to be a way off commissioning the MEP yet and in my experience that’s where things can and often do go south.

I genuinely think it looks sound.

Took the eyes some getting used to at first but for me the pattern, shiny-ness and then character around the collar give it a bit of uniqueness that it hasn't had for a long time, going seasons of having SAFE kits.

I put the unnecessary outrage in here down to human nature being against change.

Give me different over "same old same old", anyday.

Buckle up, grandads.

Took the eyes some getting used to at first but for me the pattern, shiny-ness and then character around the collar give it a bit of uniqueness that it hasn't had for a long time, going seasons of having SAFE kits.

I put the unnecessary outrage in here down to human nature being against change.

Buckle up, grandads.
It’s not outrage on my part, it just looks crap, cheap and nasty (which of course, it certainly will be)

Buckle up, grandads.

also those of us with cats/dogs they’ve added they’re artistry

Buckle up, grandads.
I agree. I think it looks sharp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back