Kit for 24/25

From seeing the training kit, it looks as if Stake have dropped the ‘.com’ for this season, similarly to when Chang dropped ‘beer’ after their first season with us.

All these leaked photos have ‘.com’ on which suggests they’re knock offs so I’m expecting the colour and some small details to be different / (hopefully) better than what we’ve seen so far.

From seeing the training kit, it looks as if Stake have dropped the ‘.com’ for this season, similarly to when Chang dropped ‘beer’ after their first season with us.

All these leaked photos have ‘.com’ on which suggests they’re knock offs so I’m expecting the colour and some small details to be different / (hopefully) better than what we’ve seen so far.

so some people have
manufactured a blag kit? 🤷🏻

It's EFC; expect the worst right now, unfortunately.

Yeah I'm very interested to see the quality of the one I've ordered. I've ordered shirts from various places before and some have looked obviously fake (bad sizing, stitches out of place, etc.), others have been identical to what was being sold by the club. Often you'll be able to get factory rejects that you wouldn't know have anything wrong with them.

anything else that castore sponsor?
They're on quite a few of the F1 teams' race gear.

the-bulls-ready-to-deliver-the-ultimate-performance

52e0.jpg

Tbf I don't think they manufacture the actual race suit, probably just a sponsor.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back