Kit for 24/25

I think the design of the kit that’s doing the rounds is correct but those shirts are likely knock offs, especially if you can buy them online already.

I suspect the shade of blue will be consistent for the material and the badge.

I think the design of the kit that’s doing the rounds is correct but those shirts are likely knock offs, especially if you can buy them online already.

I suspect the shade of blue will be consistent for the material and the badge.
The new thing we`re going to see this season is the option of a match day shirt, which is supposedly an exact version of what the players will wear (£120 ish), and what is called a stadium shirt, which is a poor mans version of the match day shirt (although will cost 5 - 10 quid more than what we`d of been charged before.
The stadium shirt will look crap compared to the match day shirt so the poor examples we`ve seen pictures of may have been stadium versions.

Taking account it is our last season at goodison it is horrible
Just a kit. Every season we have a pile on about a kit. No bearing on performance whatsoever. First or last season at the old lady. I imagine there'll be a souvenir kit. But that'll be wrong too no doubt. Hopefully they make an outrageous chic shirt for S01 in BMD, to keep the forums happy.

Just a kit. Every season we have a pile on about a kit. No bearing on performance whatsoever. First or last season at the old lady. I imagine there'll be a souvenir kit. But that'll be wrong too no doubt. Hopefully they make an outrageous chic shirt for S01 in BMD, to keep the forums happy.

I feel the same. It’s blue and white with a sponsor, club badge and manufacturer badge. Never much difference in them really.

It would be interesting to see exactly what individual / group gives these things the final green light. I'm not impressed by it - it's bland and doesn't highlight anything momentous about the club and how pivotal a moment in it's history the upcoming season will be. Honestly someone got PAID for this?

It's ok, just feels proper Pro Evo Merseyside blue.

I dont hate it, dont love it either - Hummel for me have given some of the best kits we've had for a long time so would have been a bit of a come down unless it was something outstanding.

I wasnt expecting outstanding with Castore.

It's ok, just feels proper Pro Evo Merseyside blue.

I dont hate it, dont love it either - Hummel for me have given some of the best kits we've had for a long time so would have been a bit of a come down unless it was something outstanding.

I wasnt expecting outstanding with Castore.
Could not agree more. Hummel kits and training gear where miles ahead of this. The collar is terrible and the shirt colour/fabric/pattern are all wrong. The badge colour is not even close but not different enough to look like anything other than a mistake. There is just too much going on in this shirt, without being in any way well designed. Lets hope Away and Third are more pleasing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back