Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kit for 24/25

IMG-20240708-022231.jpg

IMG-20240708-022247.jpg

IMG-20240708-022302.jpg
that-is-bloody-lovely-blue-van-man.gif

That new apparent away/third kit has a sheer ladies tights shine off it like the Villa jerseys last season.

Looks like we are in for a ‘wet look’ kit.

If I wanted to buy the shirt, I'd be more than happy to pay the club £30 instead of getting one from Asia for £10.

But because they feel the need to rip the fans off by selling the shirt at about 1000% profit, they can koff. I know every team does it, but it's disgraceful.

If the club wants to make more money how about not giving £60k a week contracts to slugs like Mason Holgate and Michael Keane, or not bringing atrocious players such as Neal Maupay or Beto to the club? Not employing inept directors who end up taking millions out of the club in the form of golden handshakes, or failing to find a buyer that results in the club taking on tens of millions of pounds worth of interest each year?

Last edited:
Surely if all 3 kits are ready the club must announce all 3 at the same time.
I mean they wont and drag it out, but the fact they have been leaked already makes us look like fools if we wait longer

Received my jarg new shirt today.

The Castore logo is wonky but apart from that it looks great. 😂 Here are some close-ups:

IMG-20240707-181810.jpg

IMG-20240707-181822.jpg

IMG-20240707-181838.jpg

IMG-20240707-181858.jpg

IMG-20240707-181918.jpg

IMG-20240707-181943.jpg

Is it the real deal? Highly unlikely. Maybe factory seconds, maybe just a complete knock off. I've noticed a few sellers so I'll probably order a few more and see if I can land on one that doesn't have a wonky logo.

The round neck has a nice stretch to it and the lines are all where they should be and nicely stitched.

I can't say it feels cheap or that it's any worse material than I've seen used before. Looks fine to me.

Still, for the price of two pints I definitely wouldn't feel the need to get a 'better' one than this.
You're still going to be well hacked off when you discover we've adopted the AS Roma colours

I mean they wont and drag it out, but the fact they have been leaked already makes us look like fools if we wait longer
This. Is. Everton.

Well to be fair it's Castore. Not sure they'll move marketing as a result but you never know. Marvel released a trailer early when it was datamined and hosted on web so stranger things have happened.

its either Everton or Kitbag (fanatics) marketing technique. We release 1 kit in July, 1 in August and 1 in September, when the season has already started. I think a couple of times we have released in June, July and August instead. But more often than not we only have one kit or two kits when the season starts in August.

I am guessing the belief is that by doing 3 separate launches the club gets 3 lots of exposure in the online media and they believe they will sell more this way than doing them all at once. I'm not sure that works in reality.

You would think they might want to capitalise on the summer season when Dad's and kids. in particular those going abroad, want the new season tops to wear. Instead of which those going further afield will simply end up buying jarg shirts and for a fraction of the cost. The Club needs to get it's profile out there from a marketing and economic perspective and this has to be one of the primary areas the new owners will need to invest in and, especially, were the team to improve on their on field exploits.

New generations of potential young supporters coming through both here and overseas who are still not fully invested in the notion of a 'favourite' team so any possibility of success returning to Everton along with the added exposure needs capitalising on. We get one chance at this.

its either Everton or Kitbag (fanatics) marketing technique. We release 1 kit in July, 1 in August and 1 in September, when the season has already started. I think a couple of times we have released in June, July and August instead. But more often than not we only have one kit or two kits when the season starts in August.

I am guessing the belief is that by doing 3 separate launches the club gets 3 lots of exposure in the online media and they believe they will sell more this way than doing them all at once. I'm not sure that works in reality.
We deffo have always been poor at marketing merchandise, and its the reason we have been left light years behind the "big clubs", and plenty of people have realized this, just never anyone involved in the market department at Everton. The idea that the only shops on earth where you could walk in and see an Everton shirt on sale were the two club shops, and to continue that policy for so long was a very bad idea.
Releasing the kits on separate dates is a good idea to give folks, who want to get all of them or have kids to keep happy, a bit of time between forking out for them in a short space of time. Waiting a good 2 months from the end of the season to bring the first out probably means a lot of folks will just buy 1 shirt knowing in a couple of months the Christmas sale will be on and they`ll get it cheaper (I know this year we changed to Castore, but its July and we`re still flogging last seasons hummel leftovers).
There was a season as well when we played Palace away early and had to play in the previous seasons away kit due to a color clash with the away shirt that was out and we had no 3rd kit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back