Kit for 24/25

Blue badge on white shorts imo and I agree with you on the quality of the design.

We will have all this tomorrow, “who’s arsed about a kit” “imagine caring about a kit”

I think some at the club have the same attitude going by what we get most of the time
It’s individual opinions though isn’t it like I’m not arsed about the kit but I quite like them pictures to be honest it looks decent to me not our worst one by any stretch. Some people keep saying the hummel ones were great I thought they were very boring myself the point is you’re not going to please everyone so just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s a bad kit or nobody at the club cares.

It’s individual opinions though isn’t it like I’m not arsed about the kit but I quite like them pictures to be honest it looks decent to me not our worst one by any stretch. Some people keep saying the hummel ones were great I thought they were very boring myself the point is you’re not going to please everyone so just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s a bad kit or nobody at the club cares.

Absolutely, I’m not arrogant enough to believe otherwise . My point was if people are not arsed about a kit why do they insist on telling everyone else they are not arsed.. It’s the same routine every year. I agree with you about Hummel.

What great kit. Everyone complaining about the shading….thats the quality of the photo, not the top. All blue top, the RIGHT color, shorts great and the socks are boss, and white as they should be.

Let’s just judge the ‘quality’ shall we when people actually buy a legit kit and hold it in their hands and washed it 8-10 times.

Most of the time I'm not arsed about kits. We'll never have something that becomes 'culture' so it's fine, it's blue, all good.
But that is terrible.

The badge colouring looks naff and it's near enough on the sleeve itself. Armpit badge, perfect for the players to stink out Goodison.

Why are the arms seemingly a different shade of blue / not patterned?

What are the 4 dots all about?

What's the banding in the collar and socks suppose to mean?

The badge of the shorts doesn't look defined at all.

Maybe it's the angle of the photo but the Castore badge on the smaller mannequin doesn't looks level, but the crests on both mannequins does and the Castore logo on the bigger one is.

'koff Stake.
So you like it then??

Shade of blue on the actual kit looks better than the replicas, the badge looks better aswell 👌 even if it's pants it will still be legendary if we win something 🤣💪

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back