Kit for 24/25

Most of the time I'm not arsed about kits. We'll never have something that becomes 'culture' so it's fine, it's blue, all good.
But that is terrible.

The badge colouring looks naff and it's near enough on the sleeve itself. Armpit badge, perfect for the players to stink out Goodison.

Why are the arms seemingly a different shade of blue / not patterned?

What are the 4 dots all about?

What's the banding in the collar and socks suppose to mean?

The badge of the shorts doesn't look defined at all.

Maybe it's the angle of the photo but the Castore badge on the smaller mannequin doesn't looks level, but the crests on both mannequins does and the Castore logo on the bigger one is.

'koff Stake.

Most of the time I'm not arsed about kits. We'll never have something that becomes 'culture' so it's fine, it's blue, all good.
But that is terrible.

The badge colouring looks naff and it's near enough on the sleeve itself. Armpit badge, perfect for the players to stink out Goodison.

Why are the arms seemingly a different shade of blue / not patterned?

What are the 4 dots all about?

What's the banding in the collar and socks suppose to mean?

The badge of the shorts doesn't look defined at all.

Maybe it's the angle of the photo but the Castore badge on the smaller mannequin doesn't looks level, but the crests on both mannequins does and the Castore logo on the bigger one is.

'koff Stake.

Blue badge on white shorts imo and I agree with you on the quality of the design.

We will have all this tomorrow, “who’s arsed about a kit” “imagine caring about a kit”

I think some at the club have the same attitude going by what we get most of the time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.