Kit for 24/25

Nothing. It's just like we can never be satisfied. Always a moan šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I was about to moan about the fact that today is 12/07 and it's still not out - which I think is fair enough to be unhappy about. But, in fairness to those shitehawks, they're by no means alone in being a PL club with their home kit still yet to be released. Think Ipswich, Southampton, Villa, Brighton, Chelsea and Spurs still haven't released theirs.

I was about to moan about the fact that today is 12/07 and it's still not out - which I think is fair enough to be unhappy about. But, in fairness to those shitehawks, they're by no means alone in being a PL club with their home kit still yet to be released. Think Ipswich, Southampton, Villa, Brighton, Chelsea and Spurs still haven't released theirs.
Ipswich and Southampton have theirs on sale already

It pretty much has to be within the next week because we're playing in the thing a week today
Last time we played Sligo I think we hadn`t started selling them either. We might have released the design and you could pre-order it two weeks before they started sending them out.

Mate they have deals with McLaren and England cricket team etc donā€™t think a few jarg everton kits will make much difference to them, I think the 20 mill gets them something named after them in the stadium which is what there probably more bothered about
They lost two deals with Premiership teams last season, so that might have encouraged them to splash out a bit more to secure a deal with a team in the league, just to get them a bit of exposure. After the bad press their stuff got last season they might have been eager to get a deal with any other club that could show that they have sorted out the problems they had with Villa and the horse punchers.

Anyone know how long the deal is with Castore?

They lost two deals with Premiership teams last season, so that might have encouraged them to splash out a bit more to secure a deal with a team in the league, just to get them a bit of exposure. After the bad press their stuff got last season they might have been eager to get a deal with any other club that could show that they have sorted out the problems they had with Villa and the horse punchers.

Anyone know how long the deal is with Castore?
Too long

Castore release two versions. A replica/fan version and a player version. The player version is about Ā£120.
There`s a few clubs getting on the two version shirt money train. The neighbors have theirs for Ā£80 or the player version forĀ£120. Spuds start at Ā£100 or Ā£150 for the players version

It's not the Everton deal in isolation that will sink them, it's the wider incompetence it speaks to.

Castore are backed by venture capitalists - which is why they've splashed the cash widely as you say, and they will indeed be 'fine' in the short term - but eventually a return on investment is demanded, and for that you need to be competent.

I've seen nothing from Castore to suggest they are competent. Their supply chain is garbage - as evidenced by these leaks, the dreadful kit quality other teams have suffered - and their inability to get enough shirts produced to release the kit before the counterfeiters.

They don't know what they're doing. Check back in a few years. They'll either have tanked or been bought up by a bigger brand. I suspect the business plan is to survive long enough, with a decent enough portfolio of teams, to make themselves an attractive takeover target.
Their quality control is clearly pretty shocking. But on the leaks they are no different to the major players in the market. Nike and Adidas kits for next season were leaked months ago.

Was in Bilbao who have castore.

While I donā€™t hold out much hope for the kit design some of the quarter zip / track tops were pretty decent and coupled with the tops for new signings, some of that could be good

Toffee TV shared this earlier, the players are wearing the Castore travel wear as the head off to ireland

Itā€™s hard to tell from the video but apparently it says ā€œEvertonā€ under the castore logo.
I think it looks nice, quite subtle.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.