Kit for 24/25

Can you get adult size without a logo? Literally the main reason I stopped wearing jerseys beards ago. Looks ugly and in not going to pay to be a walking advertisement for some company.
I’m sure there was a fella on Twitter removing sponsors on shirts a couple years ago for a price. Not sure if he’s still going.

That looks so unbelievably jarg

The type of tat you'd see for sale in an African market.

I wish they would stop persisting with that crap tower that looks like a direction arrow. It's such minimalist crap.
I like it (the tower). Not as the main badge, but as an alternative is pretty good. And that kind of thing (minimalist/simple/basic) is the fashion atm, so I have no problem with it. Good to see the club/marketing dept actually go with the times for once.

Already said we were gonna miss Hummel, looks like I’m right.

The best I can say for these kits is uninspiring.

Not seeing any link to goodisons last season of football either, so poor imo.
I don't disagree with you really but I thought the Hummel kits were uninspiring too they were fine but before we got them people kept talking about how innovative they were and I thought all the kits they did for us were just quite average. I don't care much myself because I don't buy them but I didn't think the Hummel designs were anything to write home about.

I'm disappointed with the leaks. There's a serious side to all this. The constant leaking of the team to certain people before the standard 1 hour before kick off. It's all getting silly. I hope the new owner when they come in reign all this in.
The leaks are obviously from Castore not Everton and the team isn't leaked its not a secret how it happens its just someone ignoring the normal protocol but its not exactly a big deal to release it 5 minutes early!

I'm disappointed with the leaks. There's a serious side to all this. The constant leaking of the team to certain people before the standard 1 hour before kick off. It's all getting silly. I hope the new owner when they come in reign all this in.
Castore are going to be paying through the nose for these leaks - the amount of fakes out there already before the club have even unveiled the shirt, let alone started selling it, is crazy.

Clearly their supply chain is as leaky as sieve.

That £20 million deal per season is getting more and more expensive for Castore every day the real shirt isn't available.

I'm not worried for Everton - but I don't see how Castore is going to survive this kind of mismanagement. They are paying through the nose for kit deals like ours, they're up against well-publicised quality issues - and the counterfeiters are eating their lunch before they are even out the gate.

Castore are going to be paying through the nose for these leaks - the amount of fakes out there already before the club have even unveiled the shirt, let alone started selling it, is crazy.

Clearly their supply chain is as leaky as sieve.

That £20 million deal per season is getting more and more expensive for Castore every day the real shirt isn't available.

I'm not worried for Everton - but I don't see how Castore is going to survive this kind of mismanagement. They are paying through the nose for kit deals like ours, they're up against well-publicised quality issues - and the counterfeiters are eating their lunch before they are even out the gate.
If they officially release 3 completely different kits now, I will hail them as the absolute kings of the industry.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.