Kit for 24/25

Never known a kit release as botched as this one.

Everyone who wants one has already ordered a knock-off.
Was thinking this myself, kit releases is normally the one thing that EFC have been able to keep under relative wraps up until very close to the official launch date. This season I know of a few people who have already received their home kit DHGate knock-offs a week or two ago, and the away / third are already widely available for order on there :lol:

Was thinking this myself, kit releases is normally the one thing that EFC have been able to keep under relative wraps up until very close to the official launch date. This season I know of a few people who have already received their home kit DHGate knock-offs a week or two ago, and the away / third are already widely available for order on there :lol:
The variable is Castore. Leaky as a sieve.

Hadn’t spotted that - assume it’s a training kit!
Actually meant the 1st kit though, this one
IMG_8711.jpeg

Is that pattern supposed to have some relevance? I can’t make anything out of it barring a random bunch of odd shapes
I know someone who used to work at Castore and when I spoke to them about the kit quite a while ago they mentioned certain features on the kits. The pattern on the home one was apparently related to the Badge from the 1920s and this pattern on the Black shirt may be related to the design that was on Mann Street (Baltic Triangle?) - think it was called Northern Lights.

Can you get adult size without a logo? Literally the main reason I stopped wearing jerseys beards ago. Looks ugly and in not going to pay to be a walking advertisement for some company.
There was a fella on Twitter/X last year charging a tenner and return postage to remove sponsors. He was using the printing machine they use to put them on and some vinyl removal liquid. I wouldn’t do it myself like, but it looked quite simple what he was doing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.