Kit for 24/25

I'd heard at one stage this was going to subtly feature on the Kit. But not as prominent as on that leaked kit which does seem likely to be authentic.

Not sure the significance as to why it would be on our shirt though. Could be wildly inaccurate but not sure what else those tetris blocks will be inspired by either.

1720717331078.png

What dates are we expecting? Everyone credible has said it'll be out before the kids break up; my little brother finishes next Thursday. They're not gonna release it through the week are they? I'd have thought it would have been today!

Castore are going to be paying through the nose for these leaks - the amount of fakes out there already before the club have even unveiled the shirt, let alone started selling it, is crazy.

Clearly their supply chain is as leaky as sieve.

That £20 million deal per season is getting more and more expensive for Castore every day the real shirt isn't available.

I'm not worried for Everton - but I don't see how Castore is going to survive this kind of mismanagement. They are paying through the nose for kit deals like ours, they're up against well-publicised quality issues - and the counterfeiters are eating their lunch before they are even out the gate.
Mate they have deals with McLaren and England cricket team etc don’t think a few jarg everton kits will make much difference to them, I think the 20 mill gets them something named after them in the stadium which is what there probably more bothered about

Mate they have deals with McLaren and England cricket team etc don’t think a few jarg everton kits will make much difference to them, I think the 20 mill gets them something named after them in the stadium which is what there probably more bothered about
It's not the Everton deal in isolation that will sink them, it's the wider incompetence it speaks to.

Castore are backed by venture capitalists - which is why they've splashed the cash widely as you say, and they will indeed be 'fine' in the short term - but eventually a return on investment is demanded, and for that you need to be competent.

I've seen nothing from Castore to suggest they are competent. Their supply chain is garbage - as evidenced by these leaks, the dreadful kit quality other teams have suffered - and their inability to get enough shirts produced to release the kit before the counterfeiters.

They don't know what they're doing. Check back in a few years. They'll either have tanked or been bought up by a bigger brand. I suspect the business plan is to survive long enough, with a decent enough portfolio of teams, to make themselves an attractive takeover target.

Can you get adult size without a logo? Literally the main reason I stopped wearing jerseys beards ago. Looks ugly and in not going to pay to be a walking advertisement for some company.
I've heard that Watford offer this as an option .... but we're the people's club apparently so only offer what big business wants.

It's not the Everton deal in isolation that will sink them, it's the wider incompetence it speaks to.

Castore are backed by venture capitalists - which is why they've splashed the cash widely as you say, and they will indeed be 'fine' in the short term - but eventually a return on investment is demanded, and for that you need to be competent.

I've seen nothing from Castore to suggest they are competent. Their supply chain is garbage - as evidenced by these leaks, the dreadful kit quality other teams have suffered - and their inability to get enough shirts produced to release the kit before the counterfeiters.

They don't know what they're doing. Check back in a few years. They'll either have tanked or been bought up by a bigger brand. I suspect the business plan is to survive long enough, with a decent enough portfolio of teams, to make themselves an attractive takeover target.
From the Wirral as well

I'd heard at one stage this was going to subtly feature on the Kit. But not as prominent as on that leaked kit which does seem likely to be authentic.

Not sure the significance as to why it would be on our shirt though. Could be wildly inaccurate but not sure what else those tetris blocks will be inspired by either.

View attachment 264259
I would have preferred that shade of blue. At least it would be easy to pick out your teammates, imagine the grey on a wet winter's day in Manchester or Bournemouth.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.