Kits from down the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone anywhere have one of these though...
Damn can't find pic but I think it's the 3rd kit from 86/87, white with blue criss-crosses.

liked this one

puma-00-01-everton-3rd-shirt.gif

I know its not the one you're trying to find but the picture you have shown is probably the best of the 'One 2 One' stock. The contrast looks well.

I disliked the 'One 2 One' 97-99 home kit because the blue wasn't really our blue, it was a bit lighter and most of the kits with this sponsor didn't really look too well. Not that it was the sponsor's fault mind, it just coincided with design.

This one?

everton-third-football-shirt-1992-1993-s_21032_1.jpg

I do

Its like a tablecloth!

The picture or the shirt?

Oldfootballshirts.com has a lot of pictures - vintagefootballshirts.com sell a few, classicfootballshirts.co.uk and ebay are decent sources

this one is defo one of the worst ever!

eve96as_s.jpg

I own this and I can confirm it is hideous. The colours are awful and the material is some sort of heavy scratchy material. In fact lots of the old kits are horrible to wear now as the material they used was rancid.

The players shirts were made from a different material, but I agree.

The 03/04 Puma kit had a weird material as well - suitable for making tents

I own this and I can confirm it is hideous. The colours are awful and the material is some sort of heavy scratchy material. In fact lots of the old kits are horrible to wear now as the material they used was rancid.

And i remember the neck being so tight around your throat you could'nt breath.

Found a long sleeved version of this with Gravesen 16 on the back & PL badges at the Barrowlands Market in Glasgow.

Best & most bizarre buy for £3!

They had those and also a Gold away one from about 6 years ago, in a JJB Clearance place in Warrington, I got the Gold one as it was 50p.
mikky-wigan1.jpg

That but short sleeved, it looks more gold than yellow but that is pish wet on that pic.

Despite the fact it wasn't an away/third:

images

That was a good kit, I like the idea of bright pink (not the hideous pink that we had later on) kit as a third kit, ladies kit etc - because these did sell out fast, good marketing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back