Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A centre forward should have been the first player through the door .they would have know rom was off before the season had ended

I wondered if the double signings before the Lukaku deal was smoke and mirrors. I didn't wanna bog myself down with negativity. We need to splash big cash and not just on Sigurdson.

Completely mental isn't it.

Roll out the acronyms boys, it's time to get REALLY esoteric

I actually like the bloke, but Christ i have rarely met anyone who every single time they stick their neck out adamantly about something 100% who is utterly wrong so often.

Funny thing is the things he was adamant about and then flip flopped - turned out to be the ones he should have stuck to all along (Koeman for example)

I actually like the bloke, but Christ i have rarely met anyone who every single time they stick their neck out adamantly about something 100% who is utterly wrong so often.

Funny thing is the things he was adamant about and then flip flopped - turned out to be the ones he should have stuck to all along (Koeman for example)

I know Big Phil at the BBC ain't exactly Mr popular on here but he ran over this smoke and mirrors Everton social media industry that has sprung up in the last two years. It's sourceless, inconsistent, and pulling the wool over the eyes of the fanbase in a manner reminiscent of the last days of Ian Ross.

Koeman has for the second consecutive transfer window shone a light on the dark places here.

I actually made good money on the back of the original Koeman ITK.
Then ended up backing the Seville fella as that was then on..
Then backed koeman again late in the day.
Crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back