Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of respect for Ronald after this, calling out the Net Spend Kaiser that is Moshiri.

I remember seeing a twitter conversation that involved the esk and Damo the other day about how other teams are concerned about us. Laughable.

Give me your twitter handle so I can block you.

Healthy Net Spend.

Biggest myth in football.

Let's say this. When he came in, I thought he is a sugar daddy. Of course he has done an awful lot of good stuff since he became the majority shareholder but I think it's unlikely we would suddenly going to spend £100m on top of players sale per season (well have to admit I had such hope of that happening after reading all these rumour and articles written on the internet last summer).

Thanks mate, I'll bear that in mind. By the way, I was a boss footy player in my day:/

I have heard of this.

It is an actual thang in Belfast.

They call it "Danderball" or sommat and it is a bunch of senior citizens walking around a five a side court, no one allowed to break out if a stroll.

Not that they could, like :(

http://www.makinglifebettertogether.com/danderball-kicks-off-in-belfast/

I reckon I could make up a team with @Dario Terracotta @Andy C @davek and @tommye 's arl fella in the team :dance:

Actually with FFP, it's not, because you are rewarded the more you spend consistently. If you don't spend, you fall behind those who do, whilst the way it works in the meanwhile means it's harder to catch those in front of you, if not outright impossible.

Sure, the more you spend on players and WAGES will improve you, usually anyrate. But the obsession with Net Spend is ridiculous. Its about making a side better. If that means selling players who want out, for a big fee, AFTER buying 5 players for god knows how much, then thats good, surely?

Maybe I am wrong, but if Rom, and Ross, had signed their new deals, we would still have bought the players we did. In my opinion.

I have heard of this.

It is an actual thang in Belfast.

They call it "Danderball" or sommat and it is a bunch of senior citizens walking around a five a side court, no one allowed to break out if a stroll.

Not that they could, like :(

http://www.makinglifebettertogether.com/danderball-kicks-off-in-belfast/

I reckon I could make up a team with @Dario Terracotta @Andy C @davek and @tommye 's arl fella in the team :dance:
Can someone have a word and get Gareth Barry in on this Khalekan mate?He'll make me look like I've got blistering pace;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back