Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude it would barely be a contest.

Lukaku, Deulofeu and Barkley would destroy our defense.

Deulofeu, while an Everton player was out on loan mate and couldn't get in our team when he was here. He'd be done at half time

Neither this team nor last seasons is good enough.

We need to crack on an get some more players in, the loss of momentum and negativity that's starting to descend is tragic, yet expected.

Dude it would barely be a contest.

Lukaku, Deulofeu and Barkley would destroy our defense.
Del would be breathing out of his arse after 20 minutes.

Barkley is injured and Rom would probably not turn up then slot 2 in the last 10 minutes.

JOKE

Guess it depends on what narrative you choose to follow.

Mine is, we spent big, early, on 5 players, while still having contracts on the table for Rom and Ross. We then lobbed £40 to £48 million offers at Swansea for Sigs. We have hugely increased our wage bill, (thats a guess to be honest, but a pretty decent one).

So yeah, its easy to say we funded the buys from Rom being sold, and technically, I guess its true, but like I said, its the narrative you choose to follow.

There's been too many seasons of funding through sales for me too suddenly have unwavering. Until we have a full summer where we spend way more than we bring in, and don't sell one of our best players, then I'm afraid I'm sceptical. I need proof before I can believe. Just my nature.

Deulofeu, while an Everton player was out on loan mate and couldn't get in our team when he was here. He'd be done at half time

Neither this team nor last seasons is good enough.

We need to crack on an get some more players in, the loss of momentum and negativity that's starting to descend is tragic, yet expected.
Deulofeu was out on loan because we have a manager who prefers big and powerful wide men that we can hit diagonal balls to.

His fitness is fine.

There's been too many seasons of funding through sales for me too suddenly have unwavering. Until we have a full summer where we spend way more than we bring in, and don't sell one of our best players, then I'm afraid I'm sceptical. I need proof before I can believe. Just my nature.

Agree with this, if we go sell Ross for £25 million but go and splurge £100-120 million on 3-4 more players and have around £70-90 million net spend I'll be singing Moshiri's praises but until then I'm sceptical and will be whilst Kenwright and Woods are still around also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back