2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if they were I bet they didn’t forget they had to jump when the ball comes near their head.

The way Zouma started running away from the ball, turning his back, I can only assume he thought he was an NFL blocker or something.

The blindness regarding Zoumas errors is hilarious, but also driving me a bit mad. People got so excited when he signed that he could literally volley it high into his own net and celebrate the OG, and people would be berating Davies, Keane or Gomes for not getting in a block.

I think he could be class alongside an experienced CB. Him and someone like Gary Cahill would be a great pairing.

No idea what Chelsea want for him but anything £25m or less is easily worth it.

I think he could be class alongside an experienced CB. Him and someone like Gary Cahill would be a great pairing.

No idea what Chelsea want for him but anything £25m or less is easily worth it.

Thought you meant 25m for Cahill then!!! Although Mina is untested in the league him and Zouma would be a good partnership I think. Both decent in the air and fastest than the snail Keane. When Zonal or Silva are binned set pieces would not be much of issue with them 2.

Keane should be sold to one of the promoted sides and Holgate & Feeney should be cover.

The way Zouma started running away from the ball, turning his back, I can only assume he thought he was an NFL blocker or something.

The blindness regarding Zoumas errors is hilarious, but also driving me a bit mad. People got so excited when he signed that he could literally volley it high into his own net and celebrate the OG, and people would be berating Davies, Keane or Gomes for not getting in a block.
Did they?! Genuine question like, I just can't imagine why they would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back