Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched him a bit since I heard we were after him, seems very mature for his age, could come straight in and do a job for us, not sure if Moyes will drop Hibbert for him just yet though

I've watched him a bit since I heard we were after him, seems very mature for his age, could come straight in and do a job for us, not sure if Moyes will drop Hibbert for him just yet though

Dont think he will get stright in the team lescott and jags never they had to work hard for the place and keep the performance's up which they did so i dont think it will be any diffrent for this kid.

Dont think he will get stright in the team lescott and jags never they had to work hard for the place and keep the performance's up which they did so i dont think it will be any diffrent for this kid.

Like I said, he won't dislodge Hibbert just yet but he could do a job if called upon

Highly regarded. Nice move if it comes off. Still worried about Lescott myself. To much buzz about him lately I hope it's just that..... rumours.

If he's so young and a RB then i think the future might look a bit bleak for the lad brought in last summer, Seamus Coleman. I had read that he was doing well and impressing Moyes. One Everton forum 'insider' reckons he's going on the pre-season tour to prove his mettle with some first team action.

This news throws that info into a bit of doubt then.

If he's so young and a RB then i think the future might look a bit bleak for the lad brought in last summer, Seamus Coleman. I had read that he was doing well and impressing Moyes. One Everton forum 'insider' reckons he's going on the pre-season tour to prove his mettle with some first team action.

This news throws that info into a bit of doubt then.

It's always good to have players compeating for places so if we have 3 rb hibbo coleman and naughton all going for that place it will be good and moyes always gives people a chance (ok we'll forget vdm) so if he gets is chance and plays decent theres no reason why he shouldnt get a few more games.

It's always good to have players compeating for places so if we have 3 rb hibbo coleman and naughton all going for that place it will be good and moyes always gives people a chance (ok we'll forget vdm) so if he gets is chance and plays decent theres no reason why he shouldnt get a few more games.

Take your point mate. The more the merrier in each position. Hopefully this is the season we really do beef up a threadbare squad.

bloody hell, someones already updated his wikipedia:lol:

im looking at one of you:dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back