Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon terms are all ready well boxed off, this would of been arranged in advance of any bid by speaking with his agent.

It's just up to Naughton to sign on the dotted line now, it won't just be us his agent will have been talking to, it will be all interested parties. If no more bids are forthcoming he'll be ours, it's just whether the likes of Villa get a bid accepted now.

What you are suggesting is highly illegal and im fairly sure nothing like that EVER happens in football.

:unsure:

:lol:

I don't even think that's illegal, I think the agents are the way of geting around it.

You can speak to an agent but not the player himself.

Didn't Naughton post something himself on his facebook that he was speaking with a club in Birmingham??

Monday!!!!

Everton they always make it intresting dont they!!!!

Two speedy fullbacks finally (hopefully). All coming togehter. (y)

If we get Defour now, im happy with that lot.

Dont think we will sign a right winger, think we will sign a midfeilder who can play right and come inside. If Naughton comes and he eventually gets into the team, he and Baines are a pacey full back line all width will come from the full backs with Pienaar and the midfeilder (hopefully Defour) coming inside and linking up on the overlap.

IF Naughton signs then it's time to look at the midfield. A RM and a creative midfielder would be very nice.

I haven't seen this guy play but from what it sounds like, he'd be a very good addition to our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back