Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it had been kept quiet until he had signed. I'm worried somebody else will match our bid and he'll go there instead. There were a lot of sides interested in him, including Manure and Villa i believe. :unsure:

I wish it had been kept quiet until he had signed. I'm worried somebody else will match our bid and he'll go there instead. There were a lot of sides interested in him, including Manure and Villa i believe. :unsure:

Sheff Utd have only said they've agreed a fee from us so I cant see Villa or anyone else jumping in...there are rules to this kinda thing and its not like Sheff Utd are waiting around for better offers.

Looked very good when I've seen him.

Will be interesting to see how he does with you, wanted him at Villa mind.

Sheff Utd have only said they've agreed a fee from us so I cant see Villa or anyone else jumping in...there are rules to this kinda thing and its not like Sheff Utd are waiting around for better offers.

If Villa ring up Sheff Utd and say we want to better Evertons bid, they will accept that as well. Then its up the player. And who offers him the most coin.

If Villa ring up Sheff Utd and say we want to better Evertons bid, they will accept that as well. Then its up the player. And who offers him the most coin.

yep no such thing as loyalty or respect in transfers anymore. There is no rules these days. Except for whoever offers the most, either in wages or fees gets the player.

Wouldn't be suprised if Moyes and MON made a gentlemans agreement on Naughton and Delph. It's not likely, but they are both two men who could very well suggest and accept such a deal.

Wouldn't be suprised if Moyes and MON made a gentlemans agreement on Naughton and Delph. It's not likely, but they are both two men who could very well suggest and accept such a deal.

Hmm, interesting, but highly unlikely, surely if they both like them, they might have some "agreement" regarding not bidding each other to make the price higher. But I cant see either backing down if they wished to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back