Lack of Back Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £50m
I’m am so fed up of this club, it has zero back bones, doesn’t matter how badly it gets kicked it just lies there and takes it.

Where the statement demand an explanation of why the ref cheated? Where the demand for the audio, as usual it’s let’s just hide and pretend nothing happened

They just let the paper say what they want and never bite back

Pathetic club

I’m am so fed up of this club, it has zero back bones, doesn’t matter how badly it gets kicked it just lies there and takes it.

Where the statement demand an explanation of why the ref cheated? Where the demand for the audio, as usual it’s let’s just hide and pretend nothing happened

Pathetic club
Well go and, support someone else, then. I know we get shafted against top 4/6 clubs, but so does everyone else. We are unique in our quality, but not unique in bad luck and spineless, bent, refs. COYB!!!

Pathetic club
I agree with your feelings, but such is the chaos with the running of the club, in view of the FFP, review, I think that in the circumstances Everton, are not looking to attract any more attention, than is warranted.

But if there was no FFP, review of Everton, would they request for replay of the game and lodge a formal complaint against Pawson, I'm not sure they would.

Let's hope fortunes turn for the better starting next Sunday.

UTFTs!

Well go and, support someone else, then. I know we get shafted against top 4/6 clubs, but so does everyone else. We are unique in our quality, but not unique in bad luck and spineless, bent, refs. COYB!!!
We get shafted because we just lie there and take it, look at the RS, a the up roar they did.
Not just the football it’s the papers, the mail slanders Everton almost every day and nothing

We should be demanding an explanation and trying to get rid of the clear corruption

1000016443.webp

We get shafted because we just lie there and take it, look at the RS, a the up roar they did.
Not just the football it’s the papers, the mail slanders Everton almost every day and nothing

We should be demanding an explanation and trying to get rid of the clear corruption

we’re run mate basically how you don’t run a club

it won’t ever change unless we had jose mourinho in every position lol

he’s not assed to call anyone out

Pathetic club
We are experts in rolling over and getting our belly tickled

Don't read the mail then. And stop moaning!

Pathetic club
That’s Kenwright and his family club image that he has installed throughout the club, we just lie there and get our bellies tickled and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back