Lampard Sacking Not Official Yet; Maybe More to Come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this thread Eggs.
1674500432252.webp

Moshri if you let me continue to run the club I will produce a show. MOSHRI THE MUSICAL. A Billy Liar Production. The story of a fairly pretty middle aged woman who went from shaking a tin to running what was once the first or at worst second biggest team in England. That team was bought by Baron Hardup Bill who gave the peasants good times until a small swarthy stranger crossed his fat palms with untold gold. Then a former player and a good one at that realised Baron Hardup Bill was now rich beyond his wildest dreams Sharpypanda2red- Bill and he too became rich and they all lived happily ever after in Hampstead Heath, except the peasants, whose hope of a new stadium disappeared as it was taken back by the Russians. A saviour came called Neville from North Wales who found he held the deeds to Anfield which Nev reclaimed and the redshite was no more. Everton then went on to world domination.

Probably Everton being Everton in not officially announcing the Lampard sacking but maybe there’s something else happening here.

Board changes? Maybe Moshiri is insisting BK goes, maybe BK is insisting Moshiri goes.

Not sure what could get the fans onside.
Everybody's signed a NDA , Jim White will announce it in the morning by cryptography

The club is a shambles, disrespectful to Lampard and the fans that they can’t even put a paragraph on the website.

Would be nice if Mosh fires everyone and bring more competent people in, but knowing how Everton works, i think thats a fever dream at best

I'm hearing that they are waiting to appoint a new Italian coach by the name of Francesco Lampardo.

Just getting the reveal video ready. Delay was because they had to send out for a Mario moustache and a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back