• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Last chance for England fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

England fans going to be prosecuted for singing songs about German bombers… I was always told it was the Nazis not the Germans who were fighting, why are the Germans now offended? there weren’t any Germans in the war they were all postman and farmers…

Should this be the last chance English fans get to behave at a major tournament before facing a lengthy ban ?

*disclaimer

Yes I’m Welsh, yes we didn’t qualify, yes my mar or something and yes it’s a minority rather than the majority
If they didn`t ban them for what they got up to in the eighties and 90`s they aint doing it now. England fans come to town for a major tournament and its guaranteed sell out and plenty of cash for the organizers.

If they didn`t ban them for what they got up to in the eighties and 90`s they aint doing it now. England fans come to town for a major tournament and its guaranteed they drink copious amounts of ale they can’t handle and then smash the place up as they’re 40 year old man children who still think they belong to some long forgotten empire
I agree mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back