• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Last chance for England fans ?

Should this be the last chance English fans get to behave at a major tournament before facing a lengthy ban ?

*disclaimer

Yes I’m Welsh, yes we didn’t qualify, yes my mar or something and yes it’s a minority rather than the majority
Maybe the Welsh could put a contingent together and help the German police as they won’t be watching any football for the next few weeks 🤣🤣

Should this be the last chance English fans get to behave at a major tournament before facing a lengthy ban ?

*disclaimer

Yes I’m Welsh, yes we didn’t qualify, yes my mar or something and yes it’s a minority rather than the majority
You missed something about sheep in your disclaimer. Open season then.

Hmmmm ….. so after a few posts in this thread I think I see the issue, nobody is willing to accept there is an issue and won’t discuss it. I didn’t want to highlight the glaring parallels but surely the term ‘International kopites’ has never been more fitting….. and deserving.

Exemplarily behaviour from the fans during both the Russian and Qatar World Cups. As such we can only conclude that it's the EU to blame for any so called poor behaviour.

*Previous Euros were just high jinks exacerbated by the lingering effects of EU membership and 'the boats' not being stopped.

*disclaimer

Cardiff are to have the honour of hosting the opening game of Euro 2028.

If the English fans and the Serbian Ultras get jiggy, I can see both teams being expelled from Germany. Where that leaves the 2028 tournament is anyones guess

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back