Last Film You Watched

Pulp Fiction was a classic for it's time.
But not having watched it for so long now, maybe that's all it was.
A classic for the period but not a title it carried beyond that.

Some films are probably best left at that first watch ( easier said than done tho )
Have you seen a film called nobody.

Tales from the Crypt (1972)
Pretty enjoyable for an anthology. 7/10
Is that the one with the 'Crypt Keeper' who kind of looks like Eddie the Trooper from the Iron Maiden album covers who hosts it while he makes horror bad puns in-between the stories?

For instance: 'And in our tale of WOE, our hero makes a GRAVE mistake!'

Well, they both start off with a line that will be remembered throughout film history.

Citizen Kane: 'Rosebud.'

Pulp Fiction: 'Any of you motherfckers move and I'll execute every last fcking one of you!'
I genuinely don’t want to be pedantic but I’m going to have to be because I’ve watched that scene so often and also because I’m sure that dialogue featured on the original soundtrack I had .

“Any of you fking picks move and I’ll execute every motherfcking last one of you “

There is no bloat in Pulp Fiction, the whole film is blink and you miss something.

IMO its 1 of the best films ever made, on every level.

Better than any of them Search for the Ring garbages.

Well, let us not forget that Samuel L. Jackson was a Jedi Knight who sat on the Jedi council in the per-trilogy Star Wars movies.

His biggest line in the whole film was when he turned to one of the other Jedi Knights and asked him if he knew that a MacDonald's Quarter Pounder with cheese was called something else on Endor...

Last edited:
There is no bloat in Pulp Fiction, the whole film is blink and you miss something.

IMO its 1 of the best films ever made, on every level.

Better than any of them Search for the Ring garbages.

I def agree there.

I easily prefer Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill vol 2 but I'm not a huge Tarantino fan anyway, but i'd always watch whatever he releases

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back