Last Film You Watched

Big Samuel with some great acting but I was just a bit bored. Also insanely long. I have seen it a few times so maybe it’s just that but meh.
Probably that you've seen it really - first time I liked it a lot, second was a slog and the 3rd I barely watched honestly.

Most Tarantino seems to be that way anyway tbh, as @JimmyJeffers said. I've experienced the same with Django and The Hateful Eight (~THREE HOURS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU TARANTINO) - just gets a bit boring after you've seen it once.

Probably that you've seen it really - first time I liked it a lot, second was a slog and the 3rd I barely watched honestly.

Most Tarantino seems to be that way anyway tbh, as @JimmyJeffers said. I've experienced the same with Django and The Hateful Eight (~THREE HOURS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU TARANTINO) - just gets a bit boring after you've seen it once.

Ooft dunno, I can rewatch Hateful Eight a fair few times.

0b0549dc2c4f1e6341c375af083e6b512497ba32.webp

You’re tuned in to Sunday Morning Film Chat on GOT. Today’s topic: Quentin Tarantino; Genius or pompous insect?
If forced to choose, I'd have to go pompous insect.

Pretty sure I have only watched his films all the way through once, and dipped in and out flicking through stations.

The one exception to this is the utterly brilliant Jackie Brown. Have watched that several times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back