Last Film You Watched

Scream 6. Really enjoyed it although I am sucker for Scream films (apart from 4 which was horrendously bad). Probably give it a 7 out of 10. Some great set pieces in it
oddly enough i listened to a review on this last night and they said it was absolutely terrible, think i liked the first one - not sure i have seen any others.

oddly enough i listened to a review on this last night and they said it was absolutely terrible, think i liked the first one - not sure i have seen any others.
It's nowhere near as good as the first one (or second and probably third). I can see why people won't like it but as I say, I'm a bit of a sucker for them. If someone has seen and enjoyed Scream 5 then they will more than likely enjoy 6.

It's nowhere near as good as the first one (or second and probably third). I can see why people won't like it but as I say, I'm a bit of a sucker for them. If someone has seen and enjoyed Scream 5 then they will more than likely enjoy 6.
think he was saying it didn't make any sense and that people would be getting stabbed loads then appear in the next scene right as rain!. Who knows.

View attachment 206663
just as funny as I first remember, the plane turbulence scene is magnificent. What I didn’t appreciate on first watch years ago was just how masterful Frances Mcdormand was in this, she steals every scene she’s in.

To be fair mate, I struggle to remember a movie she doesn't do that in, absolute top tier actress, one of the finest ever IMO.

Belting film that as well, good choice.

Currently watching 'Gone in 60 seconds' for my weekly Cage fix (and that Mustang to be fair). We don't deserve him.

To be fair mate, I struggle to remember a movie she doesn't do that in, absolute top tier actress, one of the finest ever IMO.

Belting film that as well, good choice.

Currently watching 'Gone in 60 seconds' for my weekly Cage fix (and that Mustang to be fair). We don't deserve him.
Nicholas cage… the lucky cousin. I normally love stuff that’s so bad it’s great, ever since I saw his wicker man remake I have had to shy away from anything he “stars” in (Kick ass is an honourable mention though)

Frances though… I will always remember her for Fargo first, Wonder boys, burn after reading and three billboards. The Coen brothers clearly loved her as she’s in loads of their films . She’s absolutely phenomenal

Nicholas cage… the lucky cousin. I normally love stuff that’s so bad it’s great, ever since I saw his wicker man remake I have had to shy away from anything he “stars” in (Kick ass is an honourable mention though)

Frances though… I will always remember her for Fargo first, Wonder boys and then three billboards. The Coen brothers clearly loved her as she’s in loads of their films . She’s absolutely phenomenal

She's married to one of them mate! Joel.

Frances though… I will always remember her for Fargo first, Wonder boys, burn after reading and three billboards. The Coen brothers clearly loved her as she’s in loads of their films . She’s absolutely phenomenal
You should give that 'Olive kitteridge' a watch If you haven't seen it already.

View attachment 206663
just as funny as I first remember, the plane turbulence scene is magnificent. What I didn’t appreciate on first watch years ago was just how masterful Frances Mcdormand was in this, she steals every scene she’s in.
684daad5-f7a3-4d00-9658-c8ef31b5566a_text.gif

My 6 year old asked could we watch a film together, so I put on the sky family channel and a film called Paulie was just starting so we decided to watch that. I'd never heard of it before, was from 1998. But we both really enjoyed it, it was about a talking parrot. Would recommend for something to watch with the kids.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back