Last Film You Watched

Seen 65 at the cinema.

Seemed a unique idea but nothing worked, ended up being a tough watch as they focused on the least interesting things about the movie.

The set up is there are other humans in other parts of the universe, A guy is in a spaceship carrying passengers somewere and his shiop crash lands on earth, but its earth 65 million years ago.
So hes on earth at the same time the dinosaurs inhabited it and when the Chicxulub asteroid was due to hit.
When hes gets his bearings after the crash & explores he finds another passenger who is a young girl (maybe 13) who doesn't speak his language. The film mainly focuses of there relationship trying to survive and bond.
Rather than what's more interesting the upcoming doom of the planet from the asteroid.

3/10

Cage has been in some belting films:

The Rock
Lord of War
Leaving Las Vegas
Con Air
The Knowing
PIG (I haven't actually seen this yes but a friend of a friend who usually get things right said it's ace. I thought I'd watched it drunk once but it was the wrong film I think)
City of Angels
KIck Ass

I'm not saying his performance was great in any of them (It was for sure in Leaving Las Vegas) but what I am saying is that they are all good films. Happy to step onto the cobbles with anyone who disagrees.

The issue with cage is that he did The Wicker Man could be the worst film ever and for that he deserves jail time.

In my top ten worst films I've ever seen. The other 9 have Cage in them as well.
The Cage Appreciation Society will soon be paying you a visit.

EvergreenEnlightenedAidi-size_restricted.gif

Cage has been in some belting films:

The Rock
Lord of War
Leaving Las Vegas
Con Air
The Knowing
PIG (I haven't actually seen this yes but a friend of a friend who usually get things right said it's ace. I thought I'd watched it drunk once but it was the wrong film I think)
City of Angels
KIck Ass

I'm not saying his performance was great in any of them (It was for sure in Leaving Las Vegas) but what I am saying is that they are all good films. Happy to step onto the cobbles with anyone who disagrees.

The issue with cage is that he did The Wicker Man could be the worst film ever and for that he deserves jail time.

His worst film by a country mile, is Left Behind.

But I‘ve forgiven him.

Last edited:
His worst film is Left Behind.

But I‘ve forgiven him.

I actually watched that too. Hilariously, watchably bad

The Rock
Con Air
Leaving Las Vegas
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent
Kickass
The Weatherman
Lord of War
Face Off
Mandy
Moonstruck

I believe Peggy Sue Got Married is brilliant too though I've never seen it. Cage has been in so many brilliant films and has elevated terrible films. I hope Acrobat was being deliberately provocative because the alternative is that he is clueless beyond saving

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back