Last Film You Watched

I'm gonna pretend the answer is Swayze and Dirty Dancing. It's not, but it should be lol
nah not Swayze m8

I will give you another clue though just to do your head in. 🦅

The name of the film is also the name of a product that a certain group in 'the vegetarian thread' wouldn't touch.

And as this is overall a football forum the other main actor supports Villa

It was one of those moments you question yourself after you've already posted it.. 🤔

Then again if it could get a few heads thinking, rather then being overridden by the Armageddon of our club then it was worth it.
it is a breakdown! (I was ejected from the cinema with a couple of friends for laughing through that shocker) Not in the films thread please…

I was thinking David Bowie, Labyrinth but I can’t comprehend anyone not having at least one of his albums

it is a breakdown! (I was ejected from the cinema with a couple of friends for laughing through that shocker) Not in the films thread please…

I was thinking David Bowie, Labyrinth but I can’t comprehend anyone not having at least one of his albums
Trust me m8 I certainly wouldn't be wasting a post on that faff, I would ban myself from the forum.

Tho you did just publicly admit you actually went to the cinema to watch it, so the post was worth that giggle on it own ..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back