Last Film You Watched

Manhunter_michael_mann_film_poster.jpg

BBC2 11:15pm tonight.

The best out of the lot.

I love Halloween 4! Such a good ending too, and it has my favorite Myers kill (the one with the shotgun). You're right about the next two though. It goes down in quality quite a bit until H20 comes around, being the second best in the franchise and containing what's easily the best Jamie Lee performance.
I watched Halloween 5 the other night and although it's not great I think it still stood up as reasonably entertaining. The decision not to explain the Man In Black stuff is baffling and they absolutely killed off the wrong Jamie's guardian character but watching Donald Pleasence bullying traumatised children before going at Michael Myers with a plank of wood is always going to be time well spent.

Will probably watch 6 at some point this week. Looks like a total change in style though so I'm not especially optimistic.

C.H.U.D. 2 - Bud The Chud

The first CHUD is a not great but watchable horror with the titular Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. The sequel is a very not great 'wacky' comedy zombie film where the CHUD's aren't very cannibalistic and certainly don't dwell underground.

Quite strange to completely genre shift a sequel.

The last Fast was just stupid, just utterly ridiculous, Aquaman dude was mildly entertaining, but it was just off the chain stupid.

Hobbs and Shaw won't be winning any Oscars, but I enjoyed it, I couldn't honestly recommend it tho, so you are wise to give them a miss.

The scenes with Jason Momoa are so funny. I watched in the cinema and the parts that werent funny (everything but momoa) all the Filipinos laughed...

...then just me roaring in competition when he popped up on screen.

I think they enjoyed it when they heard "family".

MV5BODgwMzIzZDYtN2MwMi00NTNlLWFhZjUtY2MxZjY2M2YzMzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I must have missed this one when it first came out, but I watched it tonight.

I definitely thought it was one of Judd Apatow's better films, and when it's not one of his films and he's not the head honcho, Sandler's is more palatable to watch.

That Seth Rogan is one repulsive creature.

Just got back from Equalizer 3 and absolutely loved it - almost as good as the first! Really want to go to Sicily now too.

Will have to get a ticket. 2nd was a disappointment.

GOTG vol 3 was amazing. Thought it was the best out of the 3.

I thought the 1st was best and this and the 2nd were awful. 2nd was so so so bad.

The scenes with Jason Momoa are so funny. I watched in the cinema and the parts that werent funny (everything but momoa) all the Filipinos laughed...

...then just me roaring in competition when he popped up on screen.

I think they enjoyed it when they heard "family".

That Seth Rogan is one repulsive creature.

Will have to get a ticket. 2nd was a disappointment.

I thought the 1st was best and this and the 2nd were awful. 2nd was so so so bad.
Blocked

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back