Last Film You Watched

A nice similarity between a couple of films watched this week.

Indiana Jones.

Far too long and boring. Sketchy CGI. Very funny last 30 minutes when it went batsh!t.

Cobweb.

Pretty poorly reviewed horror, but thought it was good. Nice tension and weird uneasy atmosphere. A great looking film, really well shot. And a very funny last 30 minutes when it went batsh!t.

The scenes with Jason Momoa are so funny. I watched in the cinema and the parts that werent funny (everything but momoa) all the Filipinos laughed...

...then just me roaring in competition when he popped up on screen.

I think they enjoyed it when they heard "family".

That Seth Rogan is one repulsive creature.

Will have to get a ticket. 2nd was a disappointment.

I thought the 1st was best and this and the 2nd were awful. 2nd was so so so bad.
Can’t stop thinking about this post Zat. You’re going to have to elaborate on a few things. When you say ‘roaring in competition’ were you actively roaring louder and louder every time Jason Momoa appeared? What if it was just a quick scene of him signing a document or something? Are cinema roaring competitions common place there?

Do Filipinos find the word ‘family’ extra funny? Does it mean bottom or willy or something in their language?

What is it about Seth Rogen that makes you repulsed?

Why do you start typing in a Yorkshire accent in your last sentence?

MV5BYmQyOGQxMGQtNzVjMy00ZmQ2LTg5NzAtZTNkNDMzODkyZDgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MDU0NjM5._V1_.jpg

One for all you bleeding heart, tree hugging, hippie liberals. 😜

For a low budget indie film, it wasn't bad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back