Last Film You Watched

The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (1974)
What an absolute banger. Cushing being the best as per, kung fu vampires, plenty of beautiful asian women, awesome setting and the greatest Norwegian actress ever, Julie Ege (for three reasons alone: Her sharing the screen with the Cush, as well as the right one and the left one). What's not to like. 8/10

Poor things

Wtf was that all about?!?

And why would Emma Stone star in it?
She’s sort of become Yorgos Lanthimos’ muse. Already done 2 films and a short with him, has another one coming out next month and then another is in pre-production. Clearly she is a fan of his work and vice versa.

This is the trailer for the one coming out next month.

Disagree mate.
It's just good solid fun. Doesn't try to be anything it isn't.
Maybe. Could have just been the mood I was in but it just felt long and could have benefited from dropping one or two of the intertwined characters to reduce the running length a bit - which would have the added benefit of characters not needing as much plot armour in parts.

Abigail.

Really enjoyable, and only found out after that was made by the guys who made Ready Or Not, which I also enjoyed and was thinking about during Abigail.

Best to know nothing about this movie going in. Don’t watch the trailer.

Just watched the newest Kong/Godzilla offering. Jesus they’ve got worse as they’ve gone on. The latest one is absolute gash. 1/10, would not recommend.

Abigail.

Really enjoyable, and only found out after that was made by the guys who made Ready Or Not, which I also enjoyed and was thinking about during Abigail.

Best to know nothing about this movie going in. Don’t watch the trailer.
Ooh, might check it out, liked Ready or Not.

Just watching Mr and Mrs Smith. How actions films should be. Would watch Knight and Day after if I didn't have to get up tomorrow!

Watched Goodfellas again last night. Absolute classic.

That Megalopolis getting some pretty wank reviews.
Even before the reviews it seems like a bit of a car crash.

Seen Tarot at the cinema

Got to be one of the worst films I've seen in a long time, It was like a mix of Final Destination & Thirteen Ghosts but it just didn't work
Bad writing, way too many lazy horror tropes & worst of all in large parts it was just boring

3/10

That Megalopolis getting some pretty wank reviews.
Who is responsible for this film please?
giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back