Last Film You Watched

Glad it got some love! I find it hard to find a decent horror film these days - thought it was a stand out.

The ending was a bit nuts !

It’s incredibly difficult to do a decent horror now, as everything has been done to death, plus kids watch all kinds online, so they’ve become completely desensitised to horror films.

The last film that really disturbed me, was Possum, which was just unsettling, rather than frightening.

Bull is a pretty effective horror imo, as is Fear.

Both low budget, but both do a really good job.

Oppenhiemer - good story well acted a bit long winded we watched in 2 half's,
Yes, thought the same and watched it it two. Shame really looked forward to watching it. Keep finding myself watching more of the old classics of late rather than new / ish releases. Watched Close encounters of the third kind and Jaws over the weekend, both fantastic re watches.

It’s incredibly difficult to do a decent horror now, as everything has been done to death, plus kids watch all kinds online, so they’ve become completely desensitised to horror films.

The last film that really disturbed me, was Possum, which was just unsettling, rather than frightening.

Loved Bull. Also really enjoyed Kill List.

Our of curiosity, did you enjoy Late Night with the Devil?

In Fear too, that one we've seen. For low budget it shat me right up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back