Last Film You Watched

Of course it is. I couldn't find a fitting gif of Jack Traven.
anniendjack.gif

Yes he does.

It's even relevant in 'rick n morty'. It's been a study of the bad guy for decades, never ever done quite this far before. Mans (Mann's) a genius.
Watched Miami Vice, the Farrell/ Fox version the other week for the first time in ages. Hated it when it first came out because it just wasn't the TV show and the 'look' of the way it was filmed, but I can say it's grown on me.

Watched Miami Vice, the Farrell/ Fox version the other week for the first time in ages. Hated it when it first came out because it just wasn't the TV show and the 'look' of the way it was filmed, but I can say it's grown on me.
I'm knee deep thinking up 'anti heroes' that were in fact worse, and then the focus. There's no 'the usual suspects' without 'manhunter'.

I hated miami vice, they underused Samuel, overused Farrell, and Fox is a mediocre player. The bad guy is as scary as a mug of ovaltine. A horrendous waste. And the cuba trip??? No Jan Hammer, no party.

Dennis Farina films, great agent, some great and good films. Manhunter and Midnight Run.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back