Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the truth mate...i dont tell lies...
Your name tells me youre probably part of some Anti-board group and you guys have been talking so much mambo-yambo that Im not buying that but even if it would be the truth what you said it clearly just means Woods said those things to get that person out of his face. No offence feller.

Listen mate....i dont tell lies..

Believe what you want..but that is how the conversation went...he may have lied to me..

but the conversation happened as i said..
Glad you put it up for us mate as all info is to be welcomed, but obviously can't read too much into it. Jon Woods was obviously being very noncommittal as you would expect. Personally think it's his way of deflecting your questions.

Your name tells me youre probably part of some Anti-board group and you guys have been talking so much mambo-yambo that Im not buying that but even if it would be the truth what you said it clearly just means Wood said those things to get that person out of his face. No offence feller.

He's one of the senior people in the BU mate

Don't think for a moment he is lying about it, so it's just down to the individual to judge for themselves why Woods said what he said.

My own take would be IF i was in that position i'd just give a palm of answer to a random fan asking me private stuff about the business i worked for and my boss

Listen mate....i dont tell lies..

Believe what you want..but that is how the conversation went...he may have lied to me..

but the conversation happened as i said..

Ever considered a name change Bill? May help matters like...what about 'BillySwearDownNoMess9'? It's snazzy...

I've had a similar 'exchange' RE BK mate, and received the exact same response, which TBH I without question took to be FINE = 'that's the end of exchange on that...'

*Good luck with OP BTW

So anyone can come and say something random like that and we must accept it to be truth?

Why would he lie ?

What he was told was open to interpretation, and I think the couple of tweets he made have been latched onto by many as meaning much more than they do, but that's the nature of the internet and twitter in particular, which is why I pretty much ignore it.

But he's a Blue, known personally by many, both on here and locally, and is just sharing a conversation. Don't let your feelings about BU sway your judgement on folk. We all want the best for the club.

I can't believe this has so much attention!

Bloke asks Woods a couple of questions and as you would expect Woods (for once opens his mouth and) says the stock standard answer you'd expect!

All these blues doubting the bloke who reported it. What did you expect Woods to say? I'd be shocked if he hadn't played a straight bat.

Fact he lied about kenwrights health further demonstrates it was bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back