Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was outside the players entrance yesterday, and so was i, so i asked him how the takeover was going, and he shook his head,
I then said , so is it all rubbish in the media, and he said yes.

I then enquired as to bill,s health, and he said he,s fine..now make of that what you will...
From that ^^^ it sounds to me that he was a) unwilling to talk to you about it, but b ) when you pressed him again he gave a single word answer that (again showed his unwillingness to talk about it) but maybe indicated to you that nothing was as imminent as the media reports would have it.

It sounds like nothing to me other than a director playing a straight bat to unwelcome questions.

I,ll be honest, i dont know what to make of his replies..because for all intent and purposes these yanks are buying into EFC, and Bill is supposed to be seriously ill.

So i found his answers a bit strange..

They are strange answers. To be honest, I don't think we can read much, if anything, into them, but appreciate you coming on here to clarify what was said, which is nigh on impossible on twitter.

Stick around mate.

? you dont even know me..and i dont tell lies....
Fair enough mate, I was OTT there. Just not a fan of your group tbh, but I was wrong to question your integrity, so I apologise.

Good luck with your op on Weds lad, a mate of mine went through that a few years back and it was amazing how quickly he recovered from it.

In 95 by the players entrance in the main stand, it was the quarter final of the FA cup versus Newcastle. Jimmy Hill was going into the ground, I asked him who he thought would win " He said Newcastle "

The Chinese will kick the face off anyone who undermines their plans

America says " Bring it on!!! "

511EGE76GNL._SY445_.jpg

Fair enough mate, I was OTT there. Just not a fan of your group tbh, but I was wrong to question your integrity, so I apologise.

Good luck with your op on Weds lad, a mate of mine went through that a few years back and it was amazing how quickly he recovered from it.
Fair enough..everyones entitled to there opinion mate...thanks for the good wishes..

Thanks for the good wishes mate,

Woods dosnt know me , so he wouldnt have know who i was..

and when asked about Stones in the summer said he wasnt going, and he was right.

I dont know what to make of it to be honest.

Fair enough and remember the Stones comment from him that got vined to death, just to me sounds like what Dave said, someone playing a straight bat to a questions he probably gets asked a few dozen times a game by fans, as for his Stones quote though, still think he got lucky with that as we'd have sold if we'd gotten offered a massive bid.

Long story short, Woods is a bell anyway

Fair enough and remember the Stones comment from him that got vined to death, just to me sounds like what Dave said, someone playing a straight bat to a questions he probably gets asked a few dozen times a game by fans, as for his Stones quote though, still think he got lucky with that as we'd have sold if we'd gotten offered a massive bid.

Long story short, Woods is a bell anyway
Probably right...and he has a dodgy past..land deals etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back