Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investment only makes sense on purchasing 'some ' shares. There's money on the horizon, current incumbents wouldn't want any dividends in the future diluted by outsiders unnecessarily.

The longer this goes on the more inclined I am to think this is A. a complete crock or B. a Baldrick inspired ruse to flush out competitive bids. As the current narrative stands it really doesn't make sense unless there is a huge debt laden elephant in the boardroom.

Same speculation that originally led to takeover talk. Can go either way, can't it?

Personally,I can't see a situation where anyone's going invest in us without ending up with more than 50% of the shares. To invest and only end up with a minority interest would imply that those investors had a huge amount of trust in Earl, Woods and Kenwright. That just doesn't seem to add up.

My point is that there is a reasonable body of evidence to suggest someone is going to acquire a block of shares or less likely the whole company in the very near future.

Currently there is no such block of evidence for just investment in the club.
I'm thinking people have misconstrued the tweet of "there's no takeover" and gone running with it meaning not a takeover but an investment. I took it as there will be no Moores/Noell takeover based on developments. If the tweet has any truths to it of course.

I'm thinking people have misconstrued the tweet of "there's no takeover" and gone running with it meaning not a takeover but an investment. I took it as there will be no Moores/Noell takeover based on developments. If the tweet has any truths to it of course.
Yep.

He was outside the players entrance yesterday, and so was i, so i asked him how the takeover was going, and he shook his head,
I then said , so is it all rubbish in the media, and he said yes.

I then enquired as to bill,s health, and he said he,s fine..now make of that what you will...

Thanks mate I appreciate the clarification.

He was outside the players entrance yesterday, and so was i, so i asked him how the takeover was going, and he shook his head,
I then said , so is it all rubbish in the media, and he said yes.

I then enquired as to bill,s health, and he said he,s fine..now make of that what you will...

Cheers mate.

The bit about Bill's health is pretty cut and dried, but I think what Woods said about the takeover's open to interpretation. It might mean there's no takeover, but it could equally mean it's not as imminent as has been reported ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back